Pages

Pin It

Tuesday 23 April 2013

112

112 by Sonriendo
112, a photo by Sonriendo on Flickr.

So, last night I was watching the bee eaters from my kitchen window, swooping about over my field, when suddenly I saw one go down on to the bank between my field and my neighbours. Carried on watcing it and didn't see it come up again.

A quick google and they live in burrows :D So, this morning I took a short stroll and look what I've got :D

Am now completely worried that I'm turning into a "twitcher" and have developed a very unhealthy interest in camoflauge netting :D

2 comments:

Blog27999 said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 kilos lighter than us.

(And really, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "how" they are eating.)

P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

CLICK this link to determine if this brief quiz can help you discover your true weight loss possibilities

Blogger said...

Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

Over 160k women and men are losing weight with a simple and SECRET "liquids hack" to lose 2 lbs each and every night as they sleep.

It is scientific and works every time.

This is how to do it yourself:

1) Take a drinking glass and fill it up with water half full

2) Proceed to use this awesome HACK

and become 2 lbs thinner the very next day!