Pages

Pin It

Thursday 29 December 2011

Out With The Old

I've been a very busy girl today, this morning my sitting room looked like this 


 

 

And this afternoon it looks like this...




All ready to go out buy paint, painters tape, drop cloths and it's In With The New.

Just looking at these photos, has reminded me, that I need to remove the standard lamp, the lampshades and the clock.  The boy needs to help me with the big unit down the bottom, as it weighs a tonI am going to go for a lighter shade of wall this time, as this room is quite dark during the winter months.  A warm creamy colour, not too yellowy is what I'm after.  Well I think so anyway.  The ceiling will be white again and the floor will stay how it is too.

I'd quite like to have a re-arrange of the furniture, but not sure how else I can do it.  

Obviously, nothing has to stay, and I'd like to get rid of the biggest, ugliest desk in the world.  The old kitchen spotlights at the currently TV end of the sitting room are on the bin list too.

Any ideas anyone?

2 comments:

Moi said...

You've certainly had a busy day!

Very Bored in Catalunya said...

Busy Girl. I wish we had space to re-arrange the furniture.