Pages

Pin It

Sunday 20 February 2011

07-52-2011 Delicate

Delicate was this week's pick and so, it's the old almond blossom trick again ;-). I was lucky to find this branch with just sky behind it and one of last years almonds still on the branch. I wanted to include the almond to denote the hardness that comes from the delicate and also as a contrast. Also have been titting about in photoshop, as I've not played with it for ages!

07-52-2010 Delicate 

I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out to be honest.  Next weeks theme is Chaos.  Typically the girlies are at their daddy's and I've been having a massive de-cluttering session of late.  Quite what the difference between chaos and clutter is, I'm not too sure.  Might just have to consult Don Google to see if it can help me out any.


No comments: