Pages

Pin It

Monday 6 February 2012

Meal Planning Monday 6 February 2012

 



Well, so far so good.  I managed to stick to last week's meal plan pretty well, although the Chicken Fajitas actually turned into Chicken Fababs - I ask you how is it possible to pick up pitta breads instead of tortillas?  Girlie #1 went out for lunch one day and they both went out for lunch on Saturday, so I'll be carrying over Sausage Pasta Bake to this week,

The prawn pilau was an unmitigated disaster, definitely not one to be repeated, it was only enjoyed by myself and the chickens :-(  How did I managed to create such unadventurous eaters?  Me, the waste disposal of all food stuffs.

I also had a success with Crazy Cake, which was this weeks mid week baking project.  An easy peasy eggless chocolate delight.





Sunday lunch was also accompanied by Chocolate Fudge Pudding Cake  Made in the Slow Cooker by Girlie #2 another success that will be repeated.  So on to this week

Cottage Pie
Sausage Pasta Bake
Cocido
Roast Chicken

Two new meals for me this week are the fish stew and the risotto, so fingers crossed please for two successes here.  Girlie #1 has said that she would like to make some fudge this week, as I mentioned that you could make it at home, so I'm off to hunt for an easy recipe.
I am linking up with Mrs M, so clink on the linky and come and see what everyone else is cooking up.

1 comment:

Moi said...

Aw chicken fababs, I love it. I might try that myself - think you've invented a whole new Mexican food.

Thanks for joining in.