Why did I find 3 cotton buds, 4 hair clips and 1 safety pin stuffed down the bathroom sink drain?
Why does nobody else in this house have a licence or ability to use a toilet brush?
Why do my girls insist on using the bathroom tap as target practice when they are spitting out toothpaste?
Why am I the only one that seems to have succumbed to a tummy bug?
Why will whatever I decide to make for lunch be hated by at least one girlie?
Why can I only get a doctors appointment at either 08:15 or 08:30? How am I meant to get Girlie #2 to school on time?
Why when presented with a "new" dish they've never tasted do they have to make "the" face and then proceed to ask for seconds?
Why can't I find a pair of comfortable sandals that don't look like Granny Wear?
Terribly busy today, so if you read this consider yourself tagged. The rules are below
1. Post your whys – as few or as many as you like
2. Link up your post at Mummy Central, and leave a comment here too
3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going
4. If you’re not a blogger, leave your whys as a comment below. I'd love to read them
5. Show your support by reading a few others and commenting on them