Pages

Pin It

Thursday 8 September 2011

Adios El Verano


Well, I really can't believe it's nearly autumn.  Although we are still reaching 32° in the middle of the day, it's a lot fresher in the evening and early morning.  Yesterday, much to my horror I had to get up at 05:45 and it  was still dark.  Last time I saw that time, I was on my way to bed and the sun was on it's way back up.  It's also getting dark here by about 20:30, so I think that we can safely say that yes, summer is on it's last legs.

Ive still got loads of (unfinished) draft posts and photographs hanging around on my PC, from important summer events that I still have to recount on here.  I had a very busy August and my "virtual life" took a bit of a nose dive.  Girlie # 2 was back to school today, and # 1 goes back next Thursday, so that should give me a little more time to catch up.

Some of my ♥ Photos of the summer

 


 
 
I've still got some more to show you, but blogger is playing up a bit with letting me upload photos, so I'll save them for another day.

No comments: