Pages

Pin It

Monday 5 October 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Yes, I know that in my profile it says Gemini and that is quite correct. I had a choice for my birthday this year, a child free weekend in Barcelona or a new barbeque in the garden. Girlies - bless 'em - voted for the weekend away, but I decided on a barbeque. It was really hot this summer, so no chance of cement mixing in the heat, I'd have to do sweating - yuk yuk!!

So we went and ordered the bricks, blocks, cement, sand etc., and started to prepare the base. Unfortunately, we have had loads of rain since and so no more progress has yet been made :-( But the ground is starting to dry up now, So watch this space, I will be updating regularly.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Hey Ya'll,

Below are the most recommended BTC exchanges (BTC for Currency):
Coinbase: $1 minimum trade
CoinMama

Get free Bitcoins with the best Bitcoin faucet rotator:
IACBit.org Faucet Rotator