Pages

Pin It

Thursday 3 September 2009

With the sunlight in your hair



I am very pleased with how this has turned out, it's DD1 with her back to the soon to be setting sun earlier this evening. She has very sensitive eyes to the sun and they kept streaming, when I tried to get her to look in the opposite direction.

I shot a few from this side, aiming for that lovely wraparound sun flare look that seems to be all the rage at the moment, but my flares were just bog ugly. Something seems to have gone a little wrong with the processing around her eyes though, so I will have to try a re edit. I think it's where I did a brush adjustment when I thought that I was going to convert it to black and white. Must sort out a proper workflow so that dosen't happen again in the future. Will try to post another of her looking into the sun, as it makes her lovely red hair look even redder.

Now re-edited and replaced in a much larger size, don't think that I will bother posting to here direct from flickr again, the photos don't arrive here large enough for me.

No comments: