Pages

Pin It

Sunday 3 March 2013

062

062 by Sonriendo
062, a photo by Sonriendo on Flickr.

So, I spent most of this morning and indeed some of this afternoon doing mens work :D I am now covered in scratches and haven't even thought about doing any ironing :) As for taking a POTD, well this is as good as it gets today. It's all cleared now, and I now need to think what to roof it with next time before the summer gets here.

A bit of demolition work is good for the soul though :) I think I need a wife though as I'm now behind in my indoor jobs :)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and night clubs...

Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to learn a amazing little secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...