Pages

Pin It

Monday 16 January 2012

Meal Planning Monday 15 Jan 2012


In my desire to be more organised, I've decided to try and plan my meals, so today I am linking up with Mrs M. This should work out well for me as Tuesday is my supermarket day, so I can plan today and shop tomorrow.  Hopefully then, I won't have so much food wasteage - not that it's really wasted here as most scraps go to either the chickens or the dogs - but you know what I mean.

Albondigas
(or meatballs to most of you)
Spaghetti Bolognaise
Paprika Pork with Yellow Rice
Lentil and Sausage Casserole
Shepherds Pie
Apple Roast Pork Loin 
Chicken and Brocoli Bake

Well, lets see how it goes 

5 comments:

Workingberlinmum said...

The chicken and broccoli bake sounds good. Must look up some recipes for that one.

Sonriendo said...

It's a new one for me :-) Have to hope I can find the recipe again!!!

Next week I vow to be more organised and add linky's. This week was just too rushed.

Kirsty said...

I like the sound of Paprika Pork with Yellow Rice. Do you have a recipe (or link?)

Moi said...

Meatballs to you too!

Really nice sounding meals this week! Thanks for joining in x

Sonriendo said...

Kirsty

The recipe is to be found here http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1088656/paprika-pork

I just love it, spicy but not too hot for the girlies.