Pages

Pin It

Saturday 27 November 2010

Masochism...

See that pink bit, that's the bit I'm talking about.  Gimp masks, whips and nipple clamps don't really do it for me at all I'm afraid.

I have a confession to make.  In my BK (Before Kids) youth I was a..

nailpainted,fashionconcious,hairstyled,highheelwearing,multibagowning,heavypartying,lowcarbing,makeupwearing,officeworking,housesharing,miniskirtwearing,heavydrinking
kind of girl.  

These days I am an animal owning Mum.  My beauty routine consits of a 10 minute shower and slap a bit of face cream on *blushes*.  Fashion, - well whatever is clean, ironed (ish) and to hand.  And these are my current footwear of choice




But just recently, I have acquired a beauty blog habit.  I am addicted to Pixiwoo tutorials on you tube and have been following a number of beauty blogs Cheeky Beauty, Super Beauty and my absolute favourite Modesty BrownI just love how Ms Brown even goes into the science of some of these products. 

It really inspires me to go out and spend some money.  I know that I bought a mascara in July (duty free), but I honestly can't remember the last time I bought anything else.  I wonder if I can get one of them to take me on as a project Hmmm!!

No comments: