Pages

Pin It

Monday 2 November 2009

Technology

I have no PC at the moment, so am using the laptop belonging to girlie #1.

This means no photos, so I am falling behind with my flickr 365 project. I have taken the pics but haven't uploaded them. So, very annoying. I know that I'm pretty sporadic with my posting, but I'd just got back into the swing of posting fairly regularly. So, really doubly annoying.

On the bright side, after receiving a €555 bill from Telefonica for my internet connection, I have now ditched them and have one of those plug in and go mobile type connection. After being on dialup for so long it is a complete revelation. The speed...

1 comment:

Blogger said...

FreedomPop is UK's only COMPLETELY FREE mobile communications provider.

Voice, text & data plans costing you £0.00/month (100% FREE CALLS).